OneMIP Platform - FAQ
│ Login & Onboarding
Upon your EVENT registration you will receive an activation link by email, together with instructions to set your password, to log in to the platform. Email may fall in SPAM folder, do not hesitate to search for it upon the sender name “email@example.com” or subject line “Complete your OneMIP Profile”.
If you have forgotten your password, you can click on the link “Forgot password” on the login page.
- Enter your email address that you have previously logged in with
- Click “Send” and go to your email inbox. Please check your spam box.
Once you have opened the email titled “Reset your password”, click on the reset password button. It will open a new page where you can enter your new password twice and press the “Reset password” button.
│ Getting started on OneMIP
Log into OneMIP platform using your email and password. Two ways to update your profile:
1. Through the navigation panel on the top of each page, click “My profile”.
2. On the Participant directory page, click “Edit my profile”.
We encourage you to completely set-up your profile and make sure you fill in your business scopes such as genres, activity, sales, or acquisition territories. We have enhanced filters and searching capabilities, those will be used by the participants, especially content buyers and sales executives to identify the relevant contact to meet within a company.
Your contact details are not displayed by default (the same you have filled in when registering).
If you want to hide them, go to “My profile”, click on the pen picto, then click on “Change” and save the update.
To change your e-mail address, make a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Your new profile will be created and you will be invited by a OneMIP activation email to complete your new profile with all your contact details
Please note that only Company Administrators are able to set up and update the company page.
Two ways to update your Company page.
1. Through the navigation panel on the top of each page by clicking “Company profile” or “Company Hub”.
2. On the Participant Directory page, by clicking on “Edit company details”.
Please refer to our Onboarding Guide for more details.
Company administrator has been nominated when registering to update company page and upload content.
You can change or add more Company Administrators among the participants of your company. Please note they need to be already registered (and part of the Participant Directory of the platform).
From “Company Profile” go to “Company Administrators” then click on “Add company Administrator” and enter the email address of the person you want to assign this role.
Docs - Factual
|Adventures - Travel||Factual - Reality||Nature - Wildlife|
|Art - Music - Culture - Sports||History - Civilization||Science - Technology|
|Current Affairs - Investigation||Lifestyle - Entertainment||Society|
Drama - Scripted Format
|Action - Adventure||Historical period drama||Telenovelas - Soap|
|Crime investigation||Romance||Erotic - Adult|
|Drama||Sci-Fi - Fantasy|
|Animation||Live action Scripted|
|Discovery - Education - Doc||Live action Unscripted|
|Factual Entertainment||Shiny Floor Entertainment|
|Formatted Reality||TV Game Show|
|Animals||Faith - Spirituality||Music|
|Anime - Manga||Fashion||Musical|
|Automotive - Transportation||Food - Cooking||Politics|
|Covid||Girl Power - Women||Super Hero- Comics|
|Dance||Green - Environmental||True Story|
|Diversity - Inclusion||Legal - Police||War|
|Esports - Gaming||Medical||Western|
Company administrators can start to upload their programmes and projects as soon as they get their access. Then, videos on Content Directory and detailed content page will be visible to Buyers only.
MIPCOM participants: please make sure that your content page is complete with full details and videos by Early September!
MIPTV participants: please make sure that your content page is complete with full details and videos by mid march!
│Doing business on OneMIP
OneMIP is a great place to identify relevant business partners.
Companies can be found through the search bar in the Company Directory, using the company name or keywords. To refine your search, you can use filters.
- Visitor MIPCOM: companies that will attend MIPCOM in Cannes as visitors
- Exhibitor MIPCOM: companies that will attend MIPCOM in Cannes as exhibitors
- MIPJUNIOR: companies that will attend MIPJUNIOR in Cannes
- OneMIP: that will not be present in Cannes but will be reachable online
Furthermore, companies are classified through information provided in their company profile, which includes company country, company activity, and company genres.
Participants can be found through the search bar in the Participants Directory, using company name, participant name, or keywords. To refine your search, you can use filters.
- Sellers: participants that are either Content creation / distribution (Sales executive, producer, creator or IP owner)
- Buyers: participants that are either Content sourcing / financing (Buyers, Carriage Deal Buyer, Commissioners or Investors)
Furthermore, participants are classified through information provided in their participant profile, which includes participant activity, genres, territories of acquisition/sales, and more.
OneMIP is a great place to promote your company and network with the biggest buyer community in the TV industry.
Showcase your programmes and projects - synopsis and trailers - to the MIP buyers only and generate new leads and sales opportunities.
Depending on your content package, you are able to enhance visibility with branding and advertising opportunities.
We strongly recommend you to only add new content on the platform, even though there is little information on the new programmes/projects. The reason is that we want to make sure there will be strong interest from the buyers' community.
OneMIP is designed to fulfil buyers’ needs. You can use a wide range of filters and advanced search criteria to help you find the best content according to your acquisition strategy.
Content is classified through information provided by the rights-holder that includes Production Status, Genre, Year of release, Theme, Length, Number of episodes, Audience, and more.
Content Directory will open in early September. Through the Content Directory, you will be able to discover content relevant to you and check associated detailed information as well as screen the promo video or trailer attached to it. Moreover, it is possible to screen directly a specific video by clicking on the PLAY button.
If you need more information on the programme or project and want to be contacted by the representative, you can either:
- Click on the “contact me” button on the Company Page to show your interest.
- Or contact directly the representative in charge of sales territories for the programme/project you are interested in. "Network messaging" functionality is available to contact them by clicking on their profile, then “Send a message”.
You can shortlist the programmes and projects you are interested in by clicking on “My Network & Plan” and finding them later on in your plan/wishlist.
"Network messaging" functionality will allow you to get in contact on the platform with other participants, start a business conversation and maybe plan a meeting later. All conversations are stored to get access to previous communications whenever you need them.
From the Participant Directory, you can search for participants you might want to meet by using our advanced filter criteria. Click on the profile of a participant you would like to connect with and click on “Send a message”.
While navigating through OneMIP platform, you can « Add to MyNetwork » ♥ :
- Exhibitors (= companies)
- Products (= programmes and/or projects)
This will create a list of favourites helping you to manage them later.
If you’re also attending the next EVENT in Cannes, you can take advantage of OneMIP platform to prepare your physical event.
- The Session Directory will allow you to discover all conference sessions taking place at the EVENT as well as the speakers.
- A specific filter will allow you to discover onsite Participants and Companies. Check their stand placement in Palais des Festival and network with their representatives.
- You can use the "My Network & Plan" functionality to prepare your physical event. Select sessions you will be attending, companies to visit their stand or participants to meet.
│ OneMIP content promotion
OneMIP content packages are available, on top of your registration, to promote your programmes or projects to the MIP audience.
As a distributor, producer, and development executive you will be able to feature as many programmes and projects included into the package(s) purchased by your company.
- Basic Pack: 3 programmes & projects
- Pro Pack: 10 programmes & projects
- Premium Pack: 20 programmes & projects
- Optimum Pack: 50 programmes & projects
You need to be one of company administrators of your company to add programmes and projects to the Content Directory.
If you need to add more content, you can purchase another content package or request to upgrade your pack for one of the superior packages.
A lead is a buyer that either watched one of your programme or project videos or clicked on the «Contact Me» button on your company page.
As a Company Administrator, you can monitor and export your leads by clicking on "Company Hub" then “Emperia, Lead Capture Services”.
Please note that the Lead Export is a service only included with a content package.
Content Directory will be live mid-September for buyers only.
By then :
- For MIPCOM, all directories including participants, companies and contents will be live in July latest and updated every day.
- For MIPTV, all directories including participants, companies and contents will be live in march latest and updated every day.